PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 03

admin
09 Ağustos 2023, 22:51
The twins had been terrorized by the mind-numbing lightning flashes and thunder. They had raced up the stairs for the comfort of Mom's bed shortly after I had blown a huge load of cum in Mom's pussy. I had barely got to the floor before they scrambled in under the covers. To my delight, after the storm had diminished, Mom and the twins had completed a three-way daisy chain and were in the process of recovering. Mom rolled to her stomach, hanging her head over the edge of the bed in the pitch blackness and started jerking me off. I thrusted my hips up as high as I could and Mom pushed her lips onto my glans and promptly received another loud of cum.

This last move, as amazing as it was, was not thought out properly because as Mom suggested that they return to their room, the twins both gave Mom kisses and sat up on the bed to leave. Then Julie said, "Mom? Why does your pussy taste like man-cum?" The air went out of my lungs. I was busted. I was the only man around. I felt the edge of the bed above me press down. I was completely under the bed, so I was sure whoever was looking over the edge couldn't see me. I waited for Mom's response. What could she possibly say to them to get herself and me out of this mess?

Mom's response was to go on offense. I doubt that it would work in the long run but it thwarted the twin's Q