PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : ghost boy part eight

admin
18 Şubat 2024, 04:18
The Ghost-Boy Chronicles 8

Clones Gone Wild 3

?Danny?are you OK?? Sam asks.

He doesn?t answer. Instead he turns and walks over to the Fenton Weapons Vault. Immediately, the security system asks for the password, but Danny ignores it, using his powers to ghost through the Vault door and get to the inside. Sam grows a worried look on her face as she runs over to the Vault. She punches in the password on the keypad, causing the door to swing open. The first thing she sees is Danny grabbing the Ghost Gloves and the Ghost Peeler.

?Whoa! Who knew the Dipstick?s family was packing so much hardware?? Ember says as she sees all the hardware inside.

?Danny, what?re you gonna do?? Sam asks.

?I?m gonna pound Vlad.? Danny says, as he slips the gloves on. ?Until there?s nothing left of him.?

The whole room goes silent, as everyone stands in disbelief of what Danny just said. Except Ember, who?s smiling fiendishly at that idea. ?But?you can?t!? Sam says.

?And why not?? Danny asks, also grabbing the Fenton Ghost Catcher along with the Fenton Ghost Peeler. ?Sam, that?s my mother?s DNA. He?s gonna use it to create?offspring! With my powers! He?s crossed the line, Sam. And he?s gonna wish he?s never did.?

?Hey, Danny, I know you?re completely angry over this.? Tucker says. ?But we don?t even know where Vlad is now.?

?There?s a portal in the Ghost Zone that leads to Vlad?s hideout.? Danny says. ?It has to be how Skulker found his way to Vlad. I?m gonna find that portal, if I have to tear down the entire Ghost Zone to do it.?

?Need some help?? Ember asks, holding up her guitar and wearing a fiendish smirk.

?No, I?m doing this alone.? Danny says, walking out of the Vault. As he walks toward the Fenton Ghost Portal, Sam runs over to the Portal, steps in front of Danny and holds up her hand.

?Danny, I can?t let you do this! You?re my best friend, and?? He uses his ghost powers to phaze through her, passing her by as he steps through the portal and into the Ghost Zone. ??And he passed right through me.?

The Ghost Zone powers down just as the Basement door opens. Everyone turns their attention to the door to see Jazz standing there. She takes a look at everyone in the room, and then asks a question. ?Um, this has something to do with one of Danny?s enemies, doesn?t it??

Tucker quickly steps in front of Ember, hiding her from sight. ?Hi, Jazz! Nope, no problems with Danny?s enemies. Everything?s AOK!?

?She knows already, Tucker.? Sam says, before turning her attention to Jazz. ?Look, Danny?s gone off to find Vlad. And the way he?s acting?he just might kill him. We gotta find a way to go after him